Bored, cold and british...

Installing XCode 2.3 (java documentation indexation takes way too long)...

Doing it out in the open, where (thanks to the Weather widget in my dashboard) its 22 °C, and that with only a T-Shirt on (jeje, well, with pants too... yeah, for some persons that know me that actually needs to be instated) is very very cold... well for me... crybaby, I know.

... British Embassy in Mexico sucks!!! "You have doubts? How come?? We've explained everything in our webpage!!!" Uhmmm...

  • what happens if I don't have some information that's needed in the AV1 form (like a fax number) "Oh, well, just put NA" (not on the webpage)
  • i'm thinking of doing a PhD after the masters, do i put down the length of my studies including the PhD or do i extend my visa stay after finishing the masters? "just put down the length of the masters and extended after" (not on the webpage)
  • it says here that i enlist any properties that are at my name, do i put on my car? is that accepted? "whatever....." (well, that's the only answer that i agree that it shouldn't be on the webpage because of it's rudeness)

yeah, so... yeah... bored... and cold... with a british twist... get the title? huh? HUH?? =) © <- for ishbel, i'm splitting the copyright profits with her

No comments: